Valuables burnt in house fire

Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 2:30:09 by

HOUSEHOLD items worth thousands of rupees were reduced to ashes when a fire broke out in a house at Walton Road, Qadri Colony, on Tuesday. Cause of fi
The News International – Lahore

Tags: , , ,

Short URL:

Posted by on Jan 11 2012. Filed under Breaking News, Latest News, Local News, Society. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google Deals
Log in